TERMS & CONDITIONS - EFFECTIVE DATE: 10th May 2013
1. Information about us
- 1.1 This Website is owned and operated by ihateironing.com. Our registered office is at 329-339 Puntey Bridge Road SW15 2PG. We are registered as limited company under company number 07699458.
2. Information about these terms
- 2.1 Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By ordering (as defined below) you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- 2.2 Where you communicate on behalf of a company / organisation rather than as an individual, you promise that you have authority to act on behalf of that entity.
- 3.1 Ordering is the act of booking a collection through our website, on the phone or by email.
- 3.2 User is someone or an entity who has placed an order 3.3 Us is ihateironing.com ltd
4. Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on our website. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off a copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
5. Agency - Please read:
- 5.1 We act as a booking agent for independent dry cleaners. The terms and conditions comprise both a contract between you and ihateironing.com ltd us regarding the use of our Website and (2) a separate direct contract between you and the Service Provider concerned (and not with us) regarding supply of Services to you.
- 5.2 While we may attempt to assist with resolution of any complaint or dispute, you acknowledge that any legal recourse against the Service Provider arising from the Services whether for breach of contract or otherwise is against the Service Provider and not against us, notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this agreement or on our Website.
- 5.3 We do not accept legal responsibility for any acts or omissions of Service Providers in relation the Services.
- 5.4 Where we describe Service Providers as “vetted” or similar, we are promising only that we have carried out certain checks as specified on our Website at the time you make a Booking and that those checks did not reveal any cause for concern. You acknowledge that in carrying out these checks we are reliant on information supplied by third parties. We cannot guarantee that that information is accurate. Nor can we guarantee that the Service Providers are otherwise suitable for your purposes. You use Service Providers at your risk.
- 6.1 User understand that there is inherent risk in Cleaning and there is potential for clothing and related items to get lost or damaged. ihateironing.com ltd will do its best to ensure situations like this do not happen, and in the instances they do happen, will work with the User to rectify the situation. Without prejudice to the foregoing, and insofar as allowed under mandatory applicable law, Our service providers liability shall in no event exceed an amount of 15 times the cost of cleaning.
- 6.2 Before any claim for compensation can be processed for any damage to an item(s), the cleaning team must be given the opportunity to collect the item(s) and attempt to reverse the damage.
- 7.1 You agree to communicate any complaints to us and not the driver. You agree to comply with our complaint and other policies on our Website as may be varied from time to time.
- 7.2 If you have any complaints, please contact us via the contact details shown on our Website or write to our address shown at the start of these terms and conditions.
- 8.1 We may transfer all or part of our rights or duties under this agreement provided we take reasonable steps to ensure that your rights under this agreement are not prejudiced. As this agreement is personal to you, you may not transfer any of your rights or duties under it without our prior written consent.